International Dog Show in Minsk
from 22 november 2023 to 23 november 2023
23 October 2023
Place: Belarus, Minsk
see full info
see full info
Entry form, information:
- LUIS CATALAN (Portugal)
- NATALIA SKALIN (Sweden)
- BO SKALIN (Sweden)
- EUGENY KUPLYAUSKAS (Russia)
- BORIS SPOLARIC (Croatia)
- TATIANA ROMANOVSKAYA (Belarus)
- OZAN BELKIS (Türkei)
- NIJOLE ZIENIENE (Lithuania)
- GALINA KALINICHENKO (Ukraine)
1) completed entry form;
2) entry list will be sent by fax (+375-17) 306-05-95, e-mail or mail, along with a copy of the payment order (because the registration of dogs will be made only after confirmation of payment for registration), as well as the necessary documents.
– A copy of the pedigree for a dog that is registered for the exhibition;
– A copy of the certificate the Champion of the country (for registration in the Champion class);
– A copy of the diplom work (for registration in the working class).
At both exhibitions applied one package of documents (look entry form)!
When you register for e-mail size of one file can not exceed an MGB!
To participate in the competitions of the exhibition the dog must be registered on this show and get a positive assessment
Replacement of one dog to another is prohibited during the entire time of registration.
Without a champion, a certificate or diploma working dog is registered only open class!
To register for the contest “Junior Handler” should provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport. Age of the participant “Junior Handler” – a younger group of 9-12 years, the older group of 13-17 years.
The organizers reserve the right to replace the expert.
Bank details for foreign participants (only in euros):
UPO “Belorussian Cynological Union”
r / s 3135003923016 in Minsk branch of the
“Central” of “BANK BELVEB”, Minsk,
YHP 101121556 SWIFT BELBBY2X
In the purpose of payment to indicate: “Financial assistance for general expenses”.
Attention! When transferring funds from foreign nationals need to fill in the cover letter to read it and send it by fax: +375-17-306-05-95.
I (name), sent (a) to the UPO “Belorussian Cynological Union” __________ (amount) Euro (ross. rub.) As you provide financial assistance for its administrative needs.
_______________ (Name) ______________________ (Signature)
For more information:
– By phone: (375-17) -306-05-95, (375-17) -306-31-64
– By e-mail
– The official website of
Mailing address BCU UPO:
The Belarusian Association cynological
Post Box № 532
220050 Minsk, Belarus
Minsk, Daumana str, 23, Sport-Hall «Dinamo»